The famous motivational life insurance quotes and sayings will enlighten you about life insurance benefits if you have loved dependents on your income.
What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a form of a contract of a stipulated periodical payment by a policyholder.
It guarantees remittance from the insurance company to the policyholder’s beneficiary in the event of their death.
Why Life Insurance?
The need to have life insurance cannot be over-emphasized. It is imperative because death is inevitable and cannot be predicted.
It is a reality for everyone.
Life insurance ensures the financial protection of your loved ones after your death. It gives them financial security.
A 2020 statistics showed that 54% of Americans owned life insurance. While that is more than half the percentage of the population, a significant portion still does not have life insurance.
A common misconception that plays a role in discouraging many Americans from having life insurance is that beneficiaries are to pay income taxes on the death benefit.
It is untrue.
Hopefully, the following famous quotes about life insurance will widen your perspective on the subject and encourage you to get one.
- Life insurance should be a necessity to have if you have loved ones depending on your income.
- The key to having good life insurance is to get one when you’re young.
Famous Motivational Life Insurance Quotes and Sayings
1. “Term life insurance is a good defensive game plan.”—Dave Ramsey
2. “You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.” —Anonymous
3. “Driving race cars is risky. Not having life insurance is riskier.”—Danica Patrick
4. “Life insurance is necessary if somebody will suffer financially when you die.”—Anonymous
5. “If there is anyone dependent on your income, like your parents, children, or relatives, for instance, then you need life insurance.”—Suze Orman
6. “Life Insurance is the only tool that takes pennies and guarantees dollars.”—Ben Feldman
7. “If a child, a spouse, a life partner, or a parent depends on you and your income, you need life insurance.”—Suze Orman
8. “To carry adequate life insurance is a moral obligation incumbent upon the great majority of citizens.”—Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. “A policy of life insurance is the cheapest and safest mode of making a certain provision for one’s family.”—Benjamin Franklin
10. “Life insurance offers a man the only way where he can make his will before he makes his money.”—Anonymous
Great Life Insurance Sayings and Quotes
11. “You don’t buy life insurance because you are going to die, but because those you love are going to live.”—Anonymous
12.”You can get up to a million dollars or more in life insurance in case you die. But can only get about seven or eight bucks an hour to live.”—Stanley Victor Paskavich
13. “The only thing a man can buy on the installment plan, on which his widow won’t have to finish the payments after he dies, is life insurance.”—Anonymous
14. “Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the mortality rate is one hundred percent.”—Ronald David Laing
15. “Would you agree that the only person who can take care of the older person you will someday be, is the younger person you are now?”—Unknown Author
16. “A man who dies without adequate life insurance should have to come back and see the mess he created.”—Will Rogers
17. “If people understood what life insurance does, we wouldn’t need salesmen to sell it. People would come knocking on the door. But they don’t understand.”—Ben Feldman
Many do not understand how important it is to have life insurance. Death is a reality for everyone.
The question is, when? And the answer to that no one knows.
Life insurance doesn’t prevent death but can act as financial protection for your loved ones in your demise.
The above motivational life insurance quotes and sayings provide enlightenment on the importance of life insurance.
Hopefully, you’re convinced enough to get one.
You’ll Also Enjoy: