The best passive income quotes and sayings would motivate you to embrace the opportunity to become a high earner.
In this period of economic strife and hardship, largely made more complicated by the covid-19 pandemic, which brought industries and an already fragile economy on the brink of collapse, financial responsibilities keep mounting.
Still, the paycheck never seems to be enough.
This sad reality has plunged more and more people into the deep, dark tunnels of debt, with no idea on how to pay back.
For others, to mitigate the effect of the financial woes of the current economy, getting a second job has proven to be a practical step.
Even before the pandemic struck, getting second jobs was already an option several individuals sought, as revealed by a United States Census Bureau report, indicating that 13 million Americans hold multiple jobs (not necessarily two).
With the devastating effect of the pandemic, that option seemed to be favored by more and more people.
However, the strain of multiple jobs can be overwhelming in the long run, even devastating to health.
Hence, if an alternative to earning more without taking a second job is available, people would urgently swoop to grab it.
Well, there exist an alternative; you guessed it, yes, passive income.
With abundant opportunities available thanks to growing technological advancements, passive income can bring you a steady and reliable means of income without the strain and burden of multiple jobs.
Passive income venture, which is largely based online, can be done from the comfort of your device, at your own pace, and amazingly, in a niche you truly love.
From blogging, affiliate marketing, social media influencing, creative photography (put that iPhone to good use today), stocks, and cryptocurrency, the options are endless.
To motivate you to embrace these amazing opportunities, we have collated 50 passive income quotes and sayings from some of the brightest passive income enthusiasts.
- Passive Income is all about earning more, while working less.
- The smartly you work, the more you earn.
- Consistent passive earnings improved overtime, leads to financial security.
Passive income quotes that’ll motivate you to work smart
1. “The key is to work extremely hard for a short period of time (1-5 years), create abundant wealth, and then make money work hard for you through wise investments that yield a passive income for life.”— H.W. Charles
2. “The best time, to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.”— Ancient Chinese Proverb
3. “He who makes $25,000 annually through passive income is more enviable than he who earns $100,000 annually through a salary.”— Mokokoma Mokhonoana
4. “The greater the passive income you can build, the freer you will become.”— Todd M. Fleming
5. “Your economic security does not lie in your job; it lies in your power to produce – to think, to learn, to create, to adapt. That’s true financial independence. It’s not having wealth; it’s having the power to produce wealth.”— Stephen .R. Covey
6. “Financial independence is all about having more choices.”— Robert Kiyosaki
7. “Investing should be more like watching paint dry or watching grass grow. If you want excitement, take $800 and go to Las Vegas.”
8. “Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.”— T. Harv Eker
9. “Don’t work your way up, work your way out!”— Unknown
10. “To obtain financial freedom, one must be either a business owner, an investor or both, generating passive income, particularly on a monthly basis.”— Robert Kiyosaki
11. “You cannot have a million-dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.”— Stephan C. Hogan
12. “Residual income is passive income that comes in every month whether you show up or not. It’s when you no longer get paid on your personal efforts alone, but you get paid on the efforts of hundreds or even thousands of others and on the efforts of your money! It’s one of the keys to financial freedom and time freedom.”— Steve Fisher
13. “If you do not find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.”— Warren Buffett
14. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people cannot take their eyes off you.”— Maya Angelou
15. “Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.”— Ayn Rand
16. “Money has the power to buy you things. But a much bigger power of money is in generating more money for you. Those who are able to manifest the latter, are never short of it.”— Manoj Arora
17. “Rich people choose to get paid based on results. Poor people choose to get paid based on time.”— T. Harv Eker
18. “Work smarter, not harder”—Carl Barks
19. “It’s not about the action you offer, it’s about the alignment with the dream. It’s about alignment with the real resource.”— Abraham Hicks
20. “Never stand begging for that which you have the power to earn.”— Miguel de Cervantes
21. “Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week.”— Lori Greiner
Passive income quotes that’ll inspire you to succeed
22. “The moment you make passive income and portfolio income a part of your life, your life will change. Those words will become flesh.”— Robert Kiyosaki
23. “29% of self-made millionaires had five or more streams of income between 1996 and 2002. 65% of self-made millionaires had more than three streams of income.”— IRS
24. “The secret to creating lasting financial change is to decide to pay yourself First and then make it automatic.”— David Bach
25. “Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it. He who doesn’t, pays it.”— Albert Einstein
26. “If you don’t have any residual or passive income or at least a plan for residual income, you’re living a very risky life. There is no security in a job, even a high-paying one. Be smart and don’t rely on just one source of income.”— Ray Higdon
27. “In today’s uncertain economy, the safest solution to be wealthy, be in total control and enjoy freedom for you and your family is to have multiple streams of income.”— Robert G. Allen
28. “Never depend on a single source of income. Make investments to create a second source.”— Warren Buffett
29. “The WORST thing you can do is get a 2nd job. The BEST thing you can do is start a home based business.”— Dave Ramsey
30. “Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid not to try.”— Michael Jordan
31. “I love the freedom of being an entrepreneur that I do what I want to do when I want to do it.”— Lori Greiner
32. “My rich dad taught me to focus on passive income and spend my time acquiring the assets that provide passive or long term residual income … passive income from capital gains, dividends, residual income from business, rental income from real estate, and royalties.”— Robert Kiyosaki
33. “Don’t stay in bed, unless you can make money in bed”— George Burns
34. “Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.”— Christopher Rice
35. “As the economy is shifting, you need to have legitimate and creative sources of extra income. There are opportunities available that people have been using for years now.”— Franklin Gillette
36. “Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it.”— William Somerset Maugham
37. “Making money is a hobby that will complement any other hobbies you have, beautifully.”— Scott Alexender
38. “The longer you’re not taking action the more money you’re losing”— Carrie Wilkerson
39. “To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep”— David Bailey
40. “Think of at least three ways to generate income from your knowledge, passion, and expertise. Yes, there may be a learning curve until you are actually doing it, but you’re going to love the extra money flowing in.”— Meera Lester
41. “Shop for assets, not sh*t.”— George Choy
42. “I personally feel that the #1 benefit of having my expenses covered by passive income is that I get to keep doing a lot more of the kind of work I enjoy. I also get to work the way I want to work – where I want, when I want, how I want, and with whom I want.”— Steve Pavlina
43. “A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of.”— Jane Austen
44. “I am indeed rich, since my income is superior to my expenses, and my expense is equal to my wishes.”— Edward Gibbon
45. “Agriculture involves crop husbandry, animal husbandry, forestry, and fisheries. Your income will go up only if you look at the system, and not from one crop alone.”— M. S. Swaminathan
46. “You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off.”— Miley Cyrus
47. “Don’t think money does everything or you are going to end up doing everything for money.”— Voltaire
48. “A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.”— Jonathan Swift
49. “Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it.”— Timothy Ferriss
50. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”— Jim Rohn
To wrap up
Hope you enjoyed our collection of passive income quotes and sayings.
Relying solely on a single job in this present economy, where layoffs, are rampant can be costly.
Passive income serves as the nest eggs that can keep you from the regrets and sorrows of the negativity of the unknown.
You’ll Also Enjoy: